sabato 23 giugno 2007

Life, huh



I had my holiday today and it sucked a lot. I woke up and watched friends, then I had a terrible pain in my legs, cause it happens every time the weather changes and dad gave some fucking ointment and it some kind of burned my legs and I cried and then grandme gave me somw other ointment and it stopped burning, then Kolya came and we had some crazy time just doing nothing... and it wasn't nice or something, it was boring, then he left, I had some more 'friends' and now I'm sitting here still not knowing what to do. Is that a holiday? I keep realizing that I hate my life the way it is. I want to do something, but I don't wanna do anything. And I have no idea, what can change me or my life in future. Ok, I'll graduate, I'll get a job, I'll get married, but still it's gonna be sooo boring. God, will you help me get over this and find some aim or anything that'll keep me ok through this life, cause I'm not sure that anybody will ever understand me. Hate this.

Nessun commento: